![]() |
|
|
RAWR! READ THIS!
Mozilla Firefox Enjoy the music! Hit List Cui Fen Cun Ye Fahmi Justin Norman Soo Boon Stephanie Vincent Wee Leong Qian Qi Jie Shi John Simon Pei Fang .:Aikido Resources:. 7 Ken Suburi Rolling .:Hellsing:. AnimeKiwi ATU-BOTI Hirano Moe Shine Heaven Now .:Others:. Joel Zhi Liang Jeremy Yusri's Dev Art
Tagboard [ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ] |
Friday, November 27, 2009 Low Carb Diet lol... I'm so bored in camp that I began a little experiment on myself. Since its easy to gain weight due to my vocation (clerk), I've taken to a low carb diet to maintain my weight. Its simply a gradual reduction of carb intake for lunch n dinner. Everything else remains the same. Currently, i have lost anywhere between 0.5 to 1cm over a 2.5 month period. If all goes well, I might be able to see some abs in some 6 months from now. Its dam slow but i guess its worth it coz I'm a little lazy to exercise =p On the other hand, I think I might look weird if i have abs but little chest muscle. Perhaps I ought to head out to the gym... Labels: Random |
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | |