RAWR! READ THIS!

This site best loads in
Mozilla Firefox
Enjoy the music!



Hit List

.:Regent:.
Cui Fen
Cun Ye
Fahmi
Justin
Norman
Soo Boon
Stephanie
Vincent
Wee Leong
Qian Qi
Jie Shi
John Simon
Pei Fang

.:Aikido Resources:.
7 Ken Suburi
Rolling

.:Hellsing:.
AnimeKiwi
ATU-BOTI
Hirano Moe
Shine Heaven Now

.:Others:.
Joel
Zhi Liang
Jeremy
Yusri's Dev Art

guess my number (1 - 100)

Tagboard



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Grad Attire & Chibi's Visit (27th Feb)

Grad Attire

Yesterday, Wei Leng, Eisha, Chibi & I met to purchase out grad attire.

Upon arrival in RP, we had some difficulty looking for the grad ceremony area.
The area allocated for us graduands so happens to share space with the matriculation booth.
I dont know why but the words, "Graduation Attire" were very small n hardly visible. The word, "matriculation" on the other hand was huge n could be seen a mile away =.="

I guess they really cant wait for us to leave! T_T

Anyway, we had to undergo a stupid long winded lecture on the grad ceremony b4 trying out the grad attire. They initially gave me a size M to wear. However, it looked odd as it was waaay too big! However, it wasjust the right length for my shoulders XD None the less, I decided to settle with a size S. Size M makes me look like a lil kid with clothes big enough for me to wear for 10 years...

After purchasing the grad attire n recieving the grad invitation cards, Mao Shi/Moshi activated her tape recorder mode and tried miserably to PERSUADE us to attend the grad night! Sorry Mao Shi but u just fail at it... Especially when lester/guo wei/yuki is/are there XD

Afterwhich, I went to collect weapons for sat's training. However, I ran into the club advisor who delayed me T_T Anyhow, I'm gonna skipped this part... its too dull. I'll save the bad news for ben n ayie! =D

Chibi's Visit

After all that stuff, Chibi n I went to eat subway @ bukit panjang n headed over to my place to pass me some anime! However, I didnt expect all her stuff to be in dvd!! I also forgot that my dad's laptop has a dvd/cd reader n ended up borrowing most of em from her for the week...

Besides that, I challenged Chibi 1v1 on 1 condition... I shall stay seated in seiza (formal japanese seating)

Rofl, believe it or not, I defeated her n deflected all her attacks XD
However, she tried to tickle me so I locked her down with a half-assed ikkyo.
This however was not enough as she tried to trickle me with her feet =.="
Not wanting to be tickled, I performed a proper ikkyo n locked her down for good =p

After that, she proceeded to watch some cartoons but fell asleep soon after.
lol @chibi... sleepy head!!

Labels:



ZoomBeast makes a kill at 9:31 pm

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com