RAWR! READ THIS!

This site best loads in
Mozilla Firefox
Enjoy the music!



Hit List

.:Regent:.
Cui Fen
Cun Ye
Fahmi
Justin
Norman
Soo Boon
Stephanie
Vincent
Wee Leong
Qian Qi
Jie Shi
John Simon
Pei Fang

.:Aikido Resources:.
7 Ken Suburi
Rolling

.:Hellsing:.
AnimeKiwi
ATU-BOTI
Hirano Moe
Shine Heaven Now

.:Others:.
Joel
Zhi Liang
Jeremy
Yusri's Dev Art

guess my number (1 - 100)

Tagboard



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, June 04, 2010

EAR WORM #II

If terminator and chucky had a love child, this would be the result.




If u guessed it right, I'm having a mega earworm over Daft Punk's music.
In particular, Technologic and Harder , Better, Faster, Stronger

I've been listening to Harder , Better, Faster, Stronger all day =p
Here's a sample of it plus a hint of what I'm gonna do next.



If u guessed it right, I've decided to practice karate for real.
There are 2 driving forces behind this:
1) My boss has sadly removed my privilage to train in RP Dojo.
2) I kinda was expecting it to happen coz he's a tad unreasonable. Well most bosses are that way.
3) Its abt time I learnt something new.

Labels:



ZoomBeast makes a kill at 9:39 pm

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com