RAWR! READ THIS!

This site best loads in
Mozilla Firefox
Enjoy the music!



Hit List

.:Regent:.
Cui Fen
Cun Ye
Fahmi
Justin
Norman
Soo Boon
Stephanie
Vincent
Wee Leong
Qian Qi
Jie Shi
John Simon
Pei Fang

.:Aikido Resources:.
7 Ken Suburi
Rolling

.:Hellsing:.
AnimeKiwi
ATU-BOTI
Hirano Moe
Shine Heaven Now

.:Others:.
Joel
Zhi Liang
Jeremy
Yusri's Dev Art

guess my number (1 - 100)

Tagboard



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, March 27, 2010

COSCA

Cosca (pl. cosche in Italian and coschi in Sicilian)

1. any plant – such as the artichoke or the thistle – whose spiny closely folded leaves symbolize the tightness of relationships between members of the Mafia.
2. A clan

Recently, Chibi asked us to name the group.
I tried several combinations, etc but to no avail.

Out of the blue, my favourite mafia movies, The Untouchables and The Godfather came to mind.
I immediately began researching on italian names and stumbled upon Cosca.

Fret not, we're not a mafia in the making...

That aside, I've also been asked to make an icon to symbolize the group.
I took my time during night cycling and lunch hours in camp to design it.
I'm quite content w the design. All that's left is to get the others' approval.
Only prob is, I cant seem to get it out of my phone!! *face palm*

Labels:



ZoomBeast makes a kill at 2:10 pm

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com