RAWR! READ THIS!

This site best loads in
Mozilla Firefox
Enjoy the music!



Hit List

.:Regent:.
Cui Fen
Cun Ye
Fahmi
Justin
Norman
Soo Boon
Stephanie
Vincent
Wee Leong
Qian Qi
Jie Shi
John Simon
Pei Fang

.:Aikido Resources:.
7 Ken Suburi
Rolling

.:Hellsing:.
AnimeKiwi
ATU-BOTI
Hirano Moe
Shine Heaven Now

.:Others:.
Joel
Zhi Liang
Jeremy
Yusri's Dev Art

guess my number (1 - 100)

Tagboard



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wheeeeeee & WIII!!!!!!!

lol... of late I've been recieving lots of Karaoke requests.
My singing sux but they still want me to sing.
So weird...

The only song I prob can sing decently is Sukiyaki by Kyu Sakamoto.
I used to and still do sing it on certain occasions. (On valentines or when I fail)

Well that aside, I played Wii for the 1st time on mon @ sandy's.
I sounded it off with 2 boxing matches vs Kagek and won both =p
However, I lost in the 3rd match vs Lewis who cheated n used nothing but 1-2 combos =.=
If i knew that sooner, I wouldnt have used my full strength on each punch!
He didnt even have to move his hands more than an inch! DAMMMM!!!!!!

Next we played raving rabbits. I scored pretty high at missfit but sux at prettymuch the rest. The racing minigame was pretty cool too. Quite fun. Finally we played some mario minigames b4 i left for home to sleeeepppppp. I lack sleep D:


ZoomBeast makes a kill at 1:04 am

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com