![]() |
|
|
RAWR! READ THIS!
Mozilla Firefox Enjoy the music! Hit List Cui Fen Cun Ye Fahmi Justin Norman Soo Boon Stephanie Vincent Wee Leong Qian Qi Jie Shi John Simon Pei Fang .:Aikido Resources:. 7 Ken Suburi Rolling .:Hellsing:. AnimeKiwi ATU-BOTI Hirano Moe Shine Heaven Now .:Others:. Joel Zhi Liang Jeremy Yusri's Dev Art
Tagboard [ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ] |
Saturday, February 13, 2010 Sec Sch CNY Meet Up Earlier, my sec sch 5-1 clique met up for bowling. As expected, my score is pretty pathetic. I'd so better in a game of pool... No matter. Atleast it was held at Bukit Batok CDANS. Got to see what James Sensei's class is like. I might consider joining it coz I OT too much. The more I see em train, the more I wanna join. lol, reminds me of when I was a blue-gold belt. Well back on topic, I found myself struggling to manage the ball's direction. I didnt have the stamina to control it for all e turns. EG: Almost clearing the pins in the 1st half, cleaning the drain in the 2nd half of the same game. On a sidenote, I managed to get a stike =p Picts will come later if they upload em... |
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | |