RAWR! READ THIS!

This site best loads in
Mozilla Firefox
Enjoy the music!



Hit List

.:Regent:.
Cui Fen
Cun Ye
Fahmi
Justin
Norman
Soo Boon
Stephanie
Vincent
Wee Leong
Qian Qi
Jie Shi
John Simon
Pei Fang

.:Aikido Resources:.
7 Ken Suburi
Rolling

.:Hellsing:.
AnimeKiwi
ATU-BOTI
Hirano Moe
Shine Heaven Now

.:Others:.
Joel
Zhi Liang
Jeremy
Yusri's Dev Art

guess my number (1 - 100)

Tagboard



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Reforging Myself

I dont mean to interrupt the WCP post but...

I have broken myself time and again trying to improve myself.
Like always, I break my thoughts down to the atomic level and re-organize myself.

Through this process, I created 3 programs to regulate my actions - Emotion Transfer, Emotion Converter & Adrenaline Pump. They are designed for obtaining mental & physical stability beyond the norm for extended periods of time but slowly accumulating mental damage. This has greatly enhanced my productivity over the course of 10 years.

However, upon exposure to NS, these three programs have failed as the accumulation of stress and mental damage is much higher than the rate of recovery. Slowly but surely, I'm losing my sainity. I'm reverting back to when I had an inferiority & superiority complex at the same time.

To sum it up. I'm gonna have to stop using these three programs.
I shall begin formatting myself over the next 1-3 months & create new programs to better productivity and survivability.

Labels:



ZoomBeast makes a kill at 9:30 pm

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com