![]() |
|
|
RAWR! READ THIS!
Mozilla Firefox Enjoy the music! Hit List Cui Fen Cun Ye Fahmi Justin Norman Soo Boon Stephanie Vincent Wee Leong Qian Qi Jie Shi John Simon Pei Fang .:Aikido Resources:. 7 Ken Suburi Rolling .:Hellsing:. AnimeKiwi ATU-BOTI Hirano Moe Shine Heaven Now .:Others:. Joel Zhi Liang Jeremy Yusri's Dev Art
Tagboard [ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ] |
Sunday, August 09, 2009 This is a rant post. Due to my busy work schedule, stress & fatigue, I've had eye infection for 2 weeks! This is gonna be prolonged by the haze. Just perfect eh? If that isnt enough, I havent had time to practice martial arts. My senses have dulled, my blade rusted, my mind clouded. I feel as though I have lost my chi. I suppose the office is not my kinda place. I ought to be in the lab or dojo. I need that rush of excitement! I get an all time high when I'm at forefront of research or simply throwing my weight around. Its hard to describe that feeling. That adrenaline rush! That said, I'm gonna find my way back to the dojo by hook or by crook!! Labels: Rant |
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | |