RAWR! READ THIS!

This site best loads in
Mozilla Firefox
Enjoy the music!



Hit List

.:Regent:.
Cui Fen
Cun Ye
Fahmi
Justin
Norman
Soo Boon
Stephanie
Vincent
Wee Leong
Qian Qi
Jie Shi
John Simon
Pei Fang

.:Aikido Resources:.
7 Ken Suburi
Rolling

.:Hellsing:.
AnimeKiwi
ATU-BOTI
Hirano Moe
Shine Heaven Now

.:Others:.
Joel
Zhi Liang
Jeremy
Yusri's Dev Art

guess my number (1 - 100)

Tagboard



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, April 10, 2009

PIE JESU DOMINE,
DONNA EIS REQUIEM




Graduation Night (7th April)


YAY! I HAVE GRADUATED!

I am now officially a graduate of RP with a GPA of 3.57/4.00!
I am in the top 6-10% in course & faculty!!

lol, the picture above is how the robe looks like with the hood up.
I wonder what will happen if my buddies from SYFC see this XD
Or perhaps the pastor @ the church I used to attend... LOL!!

Here are some picts taken after the grad ceremony!!


Ashie, Nette & I



Nette, her minion (kerus) & me



Left to Right: WL, Decomposer, Nette, Me, Moo



Btw, something interesting 4 ya all to know...
Remember my TDA position interview post?

lol, they didnt reply me although all positions have been filled.
Dr Terrence had a very strange look on his face when he saw me! LOL!
He looked sooo awkward!

I may not have gotten the job & been pushed aside but I STILL GET THE LAST LAUGH!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now for alittle fun =D
Featuring the most important person of da day!!
MVP!! Most Valuable Player, etc, etc...

ME!! =X

And last but not least... a pict stolen from u know who XD



We look like crazy monks now dont we? XD

And yes, a nice vid with crazy monks in it =p
Be sure to watch to the end!! The credits are just as funneh!!




ZoomBeast makes a kill at 11:04 pm

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com