RAWR! READ THIS!

This site best loads in
Mozilla Firefox
Enjoy the music!



Hit List

.:Regent:.
Cui Fen
Cun Ye
Fahmi
Justin
Norman
Soo Boon
Stephanie
Vincent
Wee Leong
Qian Qi
Jie Shi
John Simon
Pei Fang

.:Aikido Resources:.
7 Ken Suburi
Rolling

.:Hellsing:.
AnimeKiwi
ATU-BOTI
Hirano Moe
Shine Heaven Now

.:Others:.
Joel
Zhi Liang
Jeremy
Yusri's Dev Art

guess my number (1 - 100)

Tagboard



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, April 05, 2009

BLOODY HELL...

I'm sick of it...

My bro's demands are ridiculous. Each time he comes back, he turns the entire house upside down n leaves it all in ONE BIG FUCKING HUGE MESS

Just hours ago, he asked for a LEATHER hardcover file n screamed at my mom over the phone.
Since my mom pampers him sooo much, she screamed at me and turned my room upside down only to retrieve a normal plastic file!

Besides, why the fuck does it have to be LEATHER!?
Does he know how much such a file would cost!?
Heck, the file taken from my room cost me only $2 and it performs the SAME FUNCTION!!

Does he remember how much has been spent on his car?
He's not even working and he has a LANCER?
Fuel, COE, ARF, PARF... I'm gonna BARF when I see the figure!

Does he know how much he's wasted on a coffin-sized fishtank?
Electricity, compressed CO2 tank, water, food, etc!?

Doesn't he realize he can barely make anything off the stock markets?
Its friggin sub prime crisis!

What a friggin waste of resource to send him to SMU...
I really wonder how he got 2nd upper when he cant even use use his brain...

Blah... Why should I care?
My parents probably side with him.
They'll probably give MORE to him.

So what if i got a 3.57? Its just a diploma to them...
Not even diploma of merit...
To them, I'm probably just a failed investment with no returns.

No matter. Even if I do not recieve a cent, I shall fight on!
I've fought for 11 years! Another 100 years is of no difference!

Leave me in the jungle and I'll fashion a spear,
Leave me in the desert and I'll dig a well,
Leave me in the snow and I'll build an igloo!

Labels:



ZoomBeast makes a kill at 12:39 am

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com