![]() |
|
|
RAWR! READ THIS!
Mozilla Firefox Enjoy the music! Hit List Cui Fen Cun Ye Fahmi Justin Norman Soo Boon Stephanie Vincent Wee Leong Qian Qi Jie Shi John Simon Pei Fang .:Aikido Resources:. 7 Ken Suburi Rolling .:Hellsing:. AnimeKiwi ATU-BOTI Hirano Moe Shine Heaven Now .:Others:. Joel Zhi Liang Jeremy Yusri's Dev Art
Tagboard [ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ] |
Monday, February 09, 2009 Picture Post... Part I (Part 2 & 3 to come when I finish resizing/uploading) Ok, lots of peeps have been complaining that my blog has nothing but words... I agree... I am after all, lazy by nature =p On the other hand, its my laziness that makes me work harder lol... Afterall, IF I can complete my tasks faster, I can have MORE TIME to rest/play Anyhow without further delay, here's some picts taken with my webcam just after my last lesson in RP. Also to chibi: Stop whining abt there being no picts coz... THE FIRST PICT IS YOU!! XD Yes, this is the notorious impish Chibi/Ginnette. She's trying to destroy my laptop with a haduken =S Yeah, you get the picture... Left: Chibi & I / Right: Chibi & Mushroom Those hand gestures are supposed to be erm... Dragons? Or so claims Chibi =p I shall refrain from passing comments coz... Chibi is dangerous. She'll probably scratch me to death =/ More picts to come by later... |
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | |