![]() |
|
|
RAWR! READ THIS!
Mozilla Firefox Enjoy the music! Hit List Cui Fen Cun Ye Fahmi Justin Norman Soo Boon Stephanie Vincent Wee Leong Qian Qi Jie Shi John Simon Pei Fang .:Aikido Resources:. 7 Ken Suburi Rolling .:Hellsing:. AnimeKiwi ATU-BOTI Hirano Moe Shine Heaven Now .:Others:. Joel Zhi Liang Jeremy Yusri's Dev Art
Tagboard [ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ] |
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 New Speakers =D Yay! I has two new speakers! Altec Lansing VS-2120 ![]() Although they're not quite what I would prefer to have... THESE SPEAKERS COME FREE!! As to how I got em... Its coz my mom's office buys computers in bulk. However, they dont set up the speakers. These speakers have been lying around for some time in the IT storage. Now, they need to empty the storage and these are the FIRST to go! Anyway, the specs are quite poor... They do not come with usb support + software to enhance the sound. The speakers only come with tuner & volume controls. But its free and so I shall not complain it beats my laptop's mono speakers... |
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | |