![]() |
|
|
RAWR! READ THIS!
Mozilla Firefox Enjoy the music! Hit List Cui Fen Cun Ye Fahmi Justin Norman Soo Boon Stephanie Vincent Wee Leong Qian Qi Jie Shi John Simon Pei Fang .:Aikido Resources:. 7 Ken Suburi Rolling .:Hellsing:. AnimeKiwi ATU-BOTI Hirano Moe Shine Heaven Now .:Others:. Joel Zhi Liang Jeremy Yusri's Dev Art
Tagboard [ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ] |
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 Ok, so we had madness & sparta for previous posts THIS IS MADNESS! THIS IS SPARTAAAAA!! Sadly, we have no prata. But we have... NAPFAAAAA It sux... Pass: Sit & Reach: 47 (B) lol, 1st try = 44. The person was shocked. When I got 47 on second try, the person asked if i wanted to continue. I decided not to although its 1 cm away from A. (Honestly, all I need is a D) Sit-Ups: 46 (A) Urgh, I should have stopped at 40 for the A... Shuttle run: 10.48 (B) Whee.. I intentionally held back a little =p Since all I need is 15 points & score D for all stations, I dont have much motivation to do too well... Fail: Pull-Ups: 3 I need 5 to pass. I failed coz the handle bar was too thick & had no grip/friction on it T_T Standing Broad Jump: 203 I need 13 to get D... Just a little more!! 2.4km: 14.30 No energy to run... I exhausted too much strength in Monday's training! See previous post for details T_T Me & my stupid experiments... |
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | |