![]() |
|
|
RAWR! READ THIS!
Mozilla Firefox Enjoy the music! Hit List Cui Fen Cun Ye Fahmi Justin Norman Soo Boon Stephanie Vincent Wee Leong Qian Qi Jie Shi John Simon Pei Fang .:Aikido Resources:. 7 Ken Suburi Rolling .:Hellsing:. AnimeKiwi ATU-BOTI Hirano Moe Shine Heaven Now .:Others:. Joel Zhi Liang Jeremy Yusri's Dev Art
Tagboard [ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ] |
Sunday, December 28, 2008 New Year Resolutions: Rats!! 2009 is coming fast! At least it'll no longer be the year of the rat lol XD It'll be the year of the ox/cow/lembu. I suppose it is quite a fitting year for the terrible chores I'm about to put up with. Dont get it? Here's a hint or two.. - 2 year commitment - Pathetic Pay/Allowance of $500 per month Pretty much sux eh? Well, without further ado, here are my resolutions for the year ahead. 1) Don't Count On Me Sg! Yep, I'm gonna do my worst for the nation. For my medical examination, I'm gonna blabber all kinda stuff that will throw me into pes C. I'll throw in every single genetic defect I know of! Well yeah, I apparently inherit lots of funny genes here n there... Eg: Extra pair of ribs between collarbone & rib cage. <--- LOL I dunno why I have this.. Well, doctors say that it may impede blood flow to the head when performing too much upper body exercise... 2) Martial Arts Once again, I'll work hard to create a truly unique martial art. I shall continue to combine the diff martial arts to my advantage! Also for the curious... The theme is Defensive Aggression! To Attack is to Defend! To Defend is to Attack! Therefore, Defence & Attack are but one & the same! Sun Tzi Bing Fa ftw!! I'll also try to go for the Black Belt grading in June (Provided the army don't get me first!) Well that aside, I also wish to write a poem describing my art. I received some inspiration every now and then but just couldn't seem to get there.. 3) Aikido Subsidy Yes, I know... I started it and I will see it through the renewal. 4) Science vs Business Since I gotta study in uni... I need decide which course to sign up for. Hopefully, I can make this decision early next year... --- Alright having said that, here's a big HAPPY NEW YEAR for everyone! |
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | |