![]() |
|
|
RAWR! READ THIS!
Mozilla Firefox Enjoy the music! Hit List Cui Fen Cun Ye Fahmi Justin Norman Soo Boon Stephanie Vincent Wee Leong Qian Qi Jie Shi John Simon Pei Fang .:Aikido Resources:. 7 Ken Suburi Rolling .:Hellsing:. AnimeKiwi ATU-BOTI Hirano Moe Shine Heaven Now .:Others:. Joel Zhi Liang Jeremy Yusri's Dev Art
Tagboard [ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ] |
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 Updates on Laptop & Health For those concerned about my current health, dont worry too much... I'll be back to normal soon and should be able to leave lagg phase by the end of the week. Sadly though, I am banned from all martial arts until I get the cardiologist's advice. As for my dear laptop... It appears that I'm caught in quite a dilemma. I'm gonna have to borrow a laptop from IT helpdesk later. Here's my plan for now: OPERATION LAZARUS: 18th Nov Borrow laptop at approx 16:30 hours D/l all Asus M9V software & place in thumbdrive 19th Nov Bring my Asus laptop & RP's laptop to IT helpdesk Use RP's laptop to install windows onto my Asus's hdd Fix hdd into Asus Copy & install all software for M9V Return RP's laptop If all goes well, I'll be able to perform 20th Nov's UT on my Asus M9V FYI, Lazarus is was resurrected by Jesus in the bible XD |
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | |