RAWR! READ THIS!

This site best loads in
Mozilla Firefox
Enjoy the music!



Hit List

.:Regent:.
Cui Fen
Cun Ye
Fahmi
Justin
Norman
Soo Boon
Stephanie
Vincent
Wee Leong
Qian Qi
Jie Shi
John Simon
Pei Fang

.:Aikido Resources:.
7 Ken Suburi
Rolling

.:Hellsing:.
AnimeKiwi
ATU-BOTI
Hirano Moe
Shine Heaven Now

.:Others:.
Joel
Zhi Liang
Jeremy
Yusri's Dev Art

guess my number (1 - 100)

Tagboard



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

OMG!! CYCLOPS!!!!


lol... I wonder...

Is it just me alone who sleeps with 1 eye open?
(Doesn't matter which eye... I alternate quite randomly =p)

Somehow, I'm able to sleep with 1 eye open on the bus/train.
No, I'm not Qin Shi Wang's decendent.
However, this has saved me from a couple of stupid idiots...

For example, I recall this uber fat ass who almost sat on me on the train...
I was simply sleeping away with 1 eye open, the other closed and the seat next to me was vacant.

So this fat ass came along and suddenly turned his rear towards me and started bending his knee. Sensing the danger, I immediately got up while grabbing onto my bags and side-stepped out of the way. Heck, that fatty took up both seats and I BET IT WAS INTENTIONAL!
He simply sat there pretending nothing happened. Well, with all the seats full, I then proceeded to the side, sat down and continued my slumber PLUS I see it pointless to speak with such retards...

Also, I dare say this... that fatty is soooooo fat, he could be his own solar system & hold his pants up with an ASTEROID BELT!!! XD Thank goodness I was able to get out of the way or nothing would be left of me & my laptop.

And yes, if you're curious about how else this 1 eye open works, lets just say that I actually can watch movies while sleeping =p Tried and tested on several occasions lmao... There's even one occasion where I actually blocked a projectile (slipper) thrown at me by a little kid throwing tantrums...

However, this doesnt always work all the time...
It depends on how open my eyelid is. If the whole pupil can be seen, I'm probably half-awake.

Here's a more detailed explaination =p

2 eyes open = 75-100% awake
1 eye 100% open = 35-50% awake
1 eye 50% open = 20-25% awake
1 eye 25% open = 10-15% awake
Both eyes closed = 0% awake (Usually in deep sleep)

However, this doesn't always apply to my ability to hear.
Even with both eyes closed, I might be able to sense movement with my hearing.

FYI, I have very sensitive hearing.
Recall those ringtones which your teachers/facilitators cant hear?
I can still hear them. However, the range at which I can hear them is decreasing =(

It seems to be an exponential decline... Currently the range is approx 10m...
I think by the time I'm 22, I might not be able to hear it... T_T

I guess that's how things are...
Growing old & slowly turning into an old fart...

*fart* *fart* *fart* *fart* *fart* *fart* *fart* *fart* *fart*

lol, that's it for now... nice smelling ya! XD


ZoomBeast makes a kill at 6:53 pm

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com