![]() |
|
|
RAWR! READ THIS!
Mozilla Firefox Enjoy the music! Hit List Cui Fen Cun Ye Fahmi Justin Norman Soo Boon Stephanie Vincent Wee Leong Qian Qi Jie Shi John Simon Pei Fang .:Aikido Resources:. 7 Ken Suburi Rolling .:Hellsing:. AnimeKiwi ATU-BOTI Hirano Moe Shine Heaven Now .:Others:. Joel Zhi Liang Jeremy Yusri's Dev Art
Tagboard [ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ] |
Friday, August 08, 2008 ZoomBeast & Tao 1on1 - Part 1 Being a non-artistic person who has little attraction to performances, I kinda grew bored of the Beijing 08 Olympics Opening Ceremony =p However, seeing them did give me some inspiration to talk about the Tao I practice. OMG TAO!? Isn't Zoom an ATHEIST? Yes, I'm atheist so the Tao I practice does not have any Gods in it. The Tao I practice is derived from Sun Tzu Bing Fa (Sun Tzu's Art of War) & Lao Tzi's Tao Te Ching. So here are a couple of my beliefs: 1) When leading others, INSPIRE them In short, be a role model. Lead with GREATNESS such that those who follow will desire to be LIKE YOU! Lead with your morals, principles, philosophies and decisiveness! If all three are appealing to them, they will naturally follow suit and do likewise to those under them. If possible, use a Lazar Faire system to mingle with your subordinates. Too much bureaucracy kills imagination! 2) Yin & Yang Yin is the SOFT force, YANG is the hard force. The two are equal and opposing of one another yet they move together in harmony. To me, there is NO YIN and NO YANG. The two co-exist and coincide with one another. There is YIN in YANG and YANG in YIN. Therefore, YIN & YANG is no more than a shade of grey. People for example are the same. No matter how evil they are, there is some YIN in them which could be the reason why they are so full of YANG and visa versa for those who are kind. That said, be weary of those around for everyone is there for a reason. Ok, enough for now =p I'm getting tired... |
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | |