![]() |
|
|
RAWR! READ THIS!
Mozilla Firefox Enjoy the music! Hit List Cui Fen Cun Ye Fahmi Justin Norman Soo Boon Stephanie Vincent Wee Leong Qian Qi Jie Shi John Simon Pei Fang .:Aikido Resources:. 7 Ken Suburi Rolling .:Hellsing:. AnimeKiwi ATU-BOTI Hirano Moe Shine Heaven Now .:Others:. Joel Zhi Liang Jeremy Yusri's Dev Art
Tagboard [ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ] |
Friday, August 29, 2008 We Are The Champions!! LOL!! Today, Aikido IG went to SMU for the 1st ever, Shinjukai Aikido Youth Meet! During the meet there was a seminar which taught us various tips & tricks never taught in normal training sessions. Also got to meet new people too. But more importantly, RP Aikido IG won the Demo Competition! WUT!? DEMO COMPETITION? YES! If you've guessed it right, we compete in front of judges to see WHOSE demo is nicer & better promotes Aikido! XD Although we messed up half of it, it was just as messed up as the other competitors so who cares? =p Now its just the responsibility of the current Year 1 & 2 members to defend the trophy next year! I also hope they've grasped a good understanding of the accounts, etc coz next year I wont be around to guide em. They better keep it next year or I'll em... invade & crush them if I ever return to RP for a visit =p EDIT: Feeling lazy. Will type more tomorrow =p |
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | |