RAWR! READ THIS!

This site best loads in
Mozilla Firefox
Enjoy the music!



Hit List

.:Regent:.
Cui Fen
Cun Ye
Fahmi
Justin
Norman
Soo Boon
Stephanie
Vincent
Wee Leong
Qian Qi
Jie Shi
John Simon
Pei Fang

.:Aikido Resources:.
7 Ken Suburi
Rolling

.:Hellsing:.
AnimeKiwi
ATU-BOTI
Hirano Moe
Shine Heaven Now

.:Others:.
Joel
Zhi Liang
Jeremy
Yusri's Dev Art

guess my number (1 - 100)

Tagboard



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

UUUUUUURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!





lol... I'm tired...

I printed 148 pages of stuff, did my FYP & reformatted my laptop all on the same day.
For FYP, I did a good amount of work only to find out I flopped out lol...
Couldn't distinguish plantlets from a one another....

Fortunately, Chibi took over and rectified the situation.
She is unexpectedly good at differentiating the plant tissues.
However, I have to bear in mind that I will have to BEAR with this random-minded girl for 16 days, 1 day per week x.X

Add Audrey to the equation and you have alot of havoc & people ASPLODING like this:




On top of that, I have 4 DIFFERENT classes each day. =/

2 of em on W5, lvl 5, the other 2 on lvl 6.
I'm praying hard that I'll be able to remember all my classmates' names...


ZoomBeast makes a kill at 9:59 pm

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com