RAWR! READ THIS!

This site best loads in
Mozilla Firefox
Enjoy the music!



Hit List

.:Regent:.
Cui Fen
Cun Ye
Fahmi
Justin
Norman
Soo Boon
Stephanie
Vincent
Wee Leong
Qian Qi
Jie Shi
John Simon
Pei Fang

.:Aikido Resources:.
7 Ken Suburi
Rolling

.:Hellsing:.
AnimeKiwi
ATU-BOTI
Hirano Moe
Shine Heaven Now

.:Others:.
Joel
Zhi Liang
Jeremy
Yusri's Dev Art

guess my number (1 - 100)

Tagboard



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, August 04, 2008

LAG LAG LAGGG

Ok... I'll admit, I'm not feeling too well lately.

Worse still, I'm having trouble with hand-eye coordination.


I think if I were to be attacked in this state, I may have to apply otherwise deadly skills.
Skills which I have banned from normal usage. In fact, these skills have never once been applied on anyone. However, the far less-damaging variants derived from these 'banned' skills have proven to be over-kill =D

Moral of the story: Its always good to be prepared ^_^

In any case, to make matters worse, I have a UT tomorrow followed by FYP meeting.
Guess I'll traumatise Chibi with my glowing red eyes =p


Also, a big *STAB* to Yin Wai the Wierd Stalker!

RAWR!


ZoomBeast makes a kill at 9:17 pm

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com