![]() |
|
|
RAWR! READ THIS!
Mozilla Firefox Enjoy the music! Hit List Cui Fen Cun Ye Fahmi Justin Norman Soo Boon Stephanie Vincent Wee Leong Qian Qi Jie Shi John Simon Pei Fang .:Aikido Resources:. 7 Ken Suburi Rolling .:Hellsing:. AnimeKiwi ATU-BOTI Hirano Moe Shine Heaven Now .:Others:. Joel Zhi Liang Jeremy Yusri's Dev Art
Tagboard [ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ] |
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 $%(##$^&?! Honestly, I'm really pissed. My sh!tty bro came back today and as usual decided to disturb me. He probably sees me as a fucking stress ball to TRANSFER pressure to. WELL FUCK OFF! Also, for those who are curious to know just how much of an ass he is, here's a couple of reasons: 1) Chinese New Year's Hong Bao: If I get more $$ than him, he asks my parents to top it up. On top of that, I'm the one collecting the cash for him! So screw that! Next CNY, I'll pocket his red packets if he doesnt collect em himself! 2) Car: Heh... I still remember how he WHINED about it for weeks on end until my parents got sick & paid for it. Such blood suckers make me wanna puke. Although what my parents do with their money is none of my concern, I feel really sick when money is spent on people who believe that it is their RIGHT to recieve it. Therefore, they make demands, death threats, etc to get what they want. Blah.... I honestly wish I could break his neck but I'd go to jail. I wish I had K/Oed him when I was young & wouldnt have to worry abt assault charges... However, due to a vow I made to my uncle on his death bed, I can only clench my fists, grit my teeth, sit there and wait for the storm to pass. Cant be helped. A man's gotta keep his promises. |
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | |