RAWR! READ THIS!

This site best loads in
Mozilla Firefox
Enjoy the music!



Hit List

.:Regent:.
Cui Fen
Cun Ye
Fahmi
Justin
Norman
Soo Boon
Stephanie
Vincent
Wee Leong
Qian Qi
Jie Shi
John Simon
Pei Fang

.:Aikido Resources:.
7 Ken Suburi
Rolling

.:Hellsing:.
AnimeKiwi
ATU-BOTI
Hirano Moe
Shine Heaven Now

.:Others:.
Joel
Zhi Liang
Jeremy
Yusri's Dev Art

guess my number (1 - 100)

Tagboard



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SG Garden Exhibition @ Suntec

Whee! What a great exhibit it was! Worth every bit of my $2.50!
(Lmao, for once the RP RE:VANTAGE card is useful!)

I also got a free cat's tail plant... whatever it is...

Moving on, I got to see various plants there, including the world's largest & rarest pitcher!
It's big enough to eat a rat!

Besides this, I got to see orchids with flowers as small as a mosquito! LOL!
If I could make a terrarium, I would love to have those inside! (Provided it can survive there)

Even my FYP's lovely Echeveria elegans were seen in the underwater world & desert exhibits!
Underwater? YES!!! UNDER THE SEA!!! UNDER THE SEAAAAAAAAAAA!
It probably mimics the sea animony =p

The only regret I have is not being able to take pictures of ANY of the plants! D:
The family camera has flown to Japan coz of a mongoloid kid who has this hella rich Godmother.
That God-Mother keeps borrowing our camera for him!
MAN! That kid's probably flown across the globe 10x more than the years I've lived!
LUCKY BASTARD!! >.<

But meh, I'll save that rant for another day...
Stay Tuned For: ZoomBeast & Genetics 1 on 1

I'll touch on Genetics & how FOOLISH some parents are when it comes to having kids!


ZoomBeast makes a kill at 10:15 pm

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com