![]() |
|
|
RAWR! READ THIS!
Mozilla Firefox Enjoy the music! Hit List Cui Fen Cun Ye Fahmi Justin Norman Soo Boon Stephanie Vincent Wee Leong Qian Qi Jie Shi John Simon Pei Fang .:Aikido Resources:. 7 Ken Suburi Rolling .:Hellsing:. AnimeKiwi ATU-BOTI Hirano Moe Shine Heaven Now .:Others:. Joel Zhi Liang Jeremy Yusri's Dev Art
Tagboard [ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ] |
Monday, July 28, 2008 CBox... SCREWED! Blah... I honestly have no idea what's wrong with my Cbox... I made changes to codes not affecting the Cbox but somehow, its distorted D: Anyone who understands html, please feel free to chip in x.X Worst come to worst, I guess I'll just reset the blog or change skin... Hmmm Perhaps placing Seras will look nicer XD PS: As a sidenote, I've removed monty python's song. I'll consider placing something else later. |
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | |