![]() |
|
|
RAWR! READ THIS!
Mozilla Firefox Enjoy the music! Hit List Cui Fen Cun Ye Fahmi Justin Norman Soo Boon Stephanie Vincent Wee Leong Qian Qi Jie Shi John Simon Pei Fang .:Aikido Resources:. 7 Ken Suburi Rolling .:Hellsing:. AnimeKiwi ATU-BOTI Hirano Moe Shine Heaven Now .:Others:. Joel Zhi Liang Jeremy Yusri's Dev Art
Tagboard [ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ] |
Sunday, March 26, 2006 WC3, Dota, TD & ENFO!!!! lolz, Not many ppl know abt this but I have been playing Warcraft 3 - The Frozen Throne of late. I've been playing Dota, Tower Defence & ENFO maps with a couple of my buddies lately. Too bad all this has to end soon. School starts in abt 2 weeks from now. I wonder what the orientation will be like... I hope there aren't too many funky dances, etc as I HATE ice-breakers. IMO, if you wanna get to know someone, work with them. Ice breakers are almost useless... (and the dances are simply horrible!) O well, best of luck to me! Onward Ho!!! |
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | |