![]() |
|
|
RAWR! READ THIS!
Mozilla Firefox Enjoy the music! Hit List Cui Fen Cun Ye Fahmi Justin Norman Soo Boon Stephanie Vincent Wee Leong Qian Qi Jie Shi John Simon Pei Fang .:Aikido Resources:. 7 Ken Suburi Rolling .:Hellsing:. AnimeKiwi ATU-BOTI Hirano Moe Shine Heaven Now .:Others:. Joel Zhi Liang Jeremy Yusri's Dev Art
Tagboard [ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ] |
Thursday, February 23, 2006 USB Wireless Adapter I know this is pretty lame but... MY USB WIRELESS ADAPTER IS SPOILT!! >.< Atm, I'm blogging with my bro's PC. It really stinks. I can't install Service Pack 2 on my PC, etc all because I can't connect to internet. Furthermore, alot of stuff I want to install have SP2 as a requirement -.-" One example is Adobe Photoshop - A program I've wanted to use for quite a while. Now that I've finally got it in my hands, I find it wasting away before me as I cant use or install it! T_T |
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | |