RAWR! READ THIS!

This site best loads in
Mozilla Firefox
Enjoy the music!



Hit List

.:Regent:.
Cui Fen
Cun Ye
Fahmi
Justin
Norman
Soo Boon
Stephanie
Vincent
Wee Leong
Qian Qi
Jie Shi
John Simon
Pei Fang

.:Aikido Resources:.
7 Ken Suburi
Rolling

.:Hellsing:.
AnimeKiwi
ATU-BOTI
Hirano Moe
Shine Heaven Now

.:Others:.
Joel
Zhi Liang
Jeremy
Yusri's Dev Art

guess my number (1 - 100)

Tagboard



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Crawlin' and not Z0omin'


I'm back!!!

Well, not quite.

My com is back and operational!
W00000000ooooooooooooooooooT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =p x_X

Unfortunately, I have alot of things to re-install and it seems like an eon has passed me by.


Anyway, my com has played an important role in my life as I rely on if for a good deal of my home work and projects.

Zomg! I sound like a computer addict. =P


Perhaps I am but I must admit that I've been developing my martial skills. My stratergies have mellowed like wine and have led me to greater heights!


Fear me, for this is only the beginning!
MUAHAHAHAAHA!!!


ZoomBeast makes a kill at 7:53 pm

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com