RAWR! READ THIS!

This site best loads in
Mozilla Firefox
Enjoy the music!



Hit List

.:Regent:.
Cui Fen
Cun Ye
Fahmi
Justin
Norman
Soo Boon
Stephanie
Vincent
Wee Leong
Qian Qi
Jie Shi
John Simon
Pei Fang

.:Aikido Resources:.
7 Ken Suburi
Rolling

.:Hellsing:.
AnimeKiwi
ATU-BOTI
Hirano Moe
Shine Heaven Now

.:Others:.
Joel
Zhi Liang
Jeremy
Yusri's Dev Art

guess my number (1 - 100)

Tagboard



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

P.E.


Yep, it's Alcatraz again...


I almost DIED during today's Physical Education class.
There was a hell lot of running & push ups.


There also were a couple of crunches & situps that I performed with ease.
However, the one thing that killed me were the push-ups.


For starters, we had 20 push-ups folled by another set of 20+.

The each of the 20+/second set of push-ups totaled to the number of schools in the group T_T


Near the end of it, we did another 2 sets of push-ups.
1st set = 10-20 (Based on soccer club names -.-")
2nd set = 5 diamonds, 5 spider, 5 normal push-ups

I could barely keep up...

Infact, when I was doing the diamond push up, I was only able to do 1/2 a diamond push up. Forget the spider, it was a total defeat, five-nil!



May the good lord have mercy on my soul... T_T


ZoomBeast makes a kill at 9:07 pm

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com