![]() |
|
|
RAWR! READ THIS!
Mozilla Firefox Enjoy the music! Hit List Cui Fen Cun Ye Fahmi Justin Norman Soo Boon Stephanie Vincent Wee Leong Qian Qi Jie Shi John Simon Pei Fang .:Aikido Resources:. 7 Ken Suburi Rolling .:Hellsing:. AnimeKiwi ATU-BOTI Hirano Moe Shine Heaven Now .:Others:. Joel Zhi Liang Jeremy Yusri's Dev Art
Tagboard [ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ] |
Sunday, December 04, 2005 My Talent, Cloaked by Stupidity I'm such a fool!!!!!!!!! My shadow, my demon. Stalked by day, cloaked by night. These two lines make both a couplet & an elegy in one! (An elegy is a poem with a hiden meaning. A couplet is a poem with 2 lines) 1st meaning/material meaning: My shadow is my demon, temping me by day and overwhelming me by night. In short, I am my own demon. (Btw, the 'me' nor only refers to me but everyone. It includes both friend & foe!) I shall not type out the second meaning as it is alot harder for me to phrase. Although I am proficeint in my manipulation of the English language, I still need to break my 'invisible' barrier. Incase you were wondering, I am a dyslexic. (That's why I can't speak/write in Chinese) Basically, a Dyslexic suffers from a lower-than-average communication ability but has a compartively greater edge in other areas. A dylexic also has trouble reading & writing. Here's an example: Word in news paper article: HOW Word read by dyslexic: WHO Dyslexics are not visually impared. Their brains are just 'wired-differently'. They also tend to have a higher than average IQ and tend to be great problem solvers, etc. In short, I am blessed and cursed with Dyslexia. Fortunately, it can be overcome through the journeys of life. When it happens, the Dylexic gains wings and soars way above the rest. MUAHAHAHAHA! All you who mock me today! WATCH OUT! :P I'm not that evil. In other news, I dumbly forgot to celebrate the birth of ZoomBeast, my nickname. somewhere on the 23 - 25th Nov is the day that ZoomBeast was born. All thanks to a Mazda commercial that went Z0omzo0MZ0om and Helbreath with it's dash-attack. Last but not least was my friend with the nickname Xbeast. (ROFL, I took the word 'beast' frm his nick and put 'Zoom' infront of it.) And I you haven't noticed by now, each entry ends with Z0omzo0Z0om as the ending header. |
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | |