RAWR! READ THIS!

This site best loads in
Mozilla Firefox
Enjoy the music!



Hit List

.:Regent:.
Cui Fen
Cun Ye
Fahmi
Justin
Norman
Soo Boon
Stephanie
Vincent
Wee Leong
Qian Qi
Jie Shi
John Simon
Pei Fang

.:Aikido Resources:.
7 Ken Suburi
Rolling

.:Hellsing:.
AnimeKiwi
ATU-BOTI
Hirano Moe
Shine Heaven Now

.:Others:.
Joel
Zhi Liang
Jeremy
Yusri's Dev Art

guess my number (1 - 100)

Tagboard



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, December 12, 2005

I know that people look at me as a classical music type-of-guy.
However, I have a big surprise for all of you.


My Generation
- The Who

People try to put us d-down (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Just because we get around (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Things they do look awful c-c-cold (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I hope I die before I get old (Talkin' 'bout my generation)

This is my generation
This is my generation, baby

Why don't you all f-fade away (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
And don't try to dig what we all s-s-say (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm not trying to cause a big s-s-sensation (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm just talkin' 'bout my g-g-g-generation (Talkin' 'bout my generation)

This is my generation
This is my generation, baby

Why don't you all f-fade away (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
And don't try to d-dig what we all s-s-say (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm not trying to cause a b-big s-s-sensation (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm just talkin' 'bout my g-g-generation (Talkin' 'bout my generation)

This is my generation
This is my generation, baby

People try to put us d-down (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Just because we g-g-get around (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Things they do look awful c-c-cold (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Yeah, I hope I die before I get old (Talkin' 'bout my generation)

This is my generation
This is my generation, baby


---

Yep! I consider this to be one of the best rock songs ever!

Click HERE
to view The Who's live in concert performance of My Generation.


ZoomBeast makes a kill at 8:32 am

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com