RAWR! READ THIS!

This site best loads in
Mozilla Firefox
Enjoy the music!



Hit List

.:Regent:.
Cui Fen
Cun Ye
Fahmi
Justin
Norman
Soo Boon
Stephanie
Vincent
Wee Leong
Qian Qi
Jie Shi
John Simon
Pei Fang

.:Aikido Resources:.
7 Ken Suburi
Rolling

.:Hellsing:.
AnimeKiwi
ATU-BOTI
Hirano Moe
Shine Heaven Now

.:Others:.
Joel
Zhi Liang
Jeremy
Yusri's Dev Art

guess my number (1 - 100)

Tagboard



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Art of War - Part 2 -

(Continuing from the day before)

I guess this Singaporean writer's tranlations/quotations aren't all that bad.

For once, I am sub-conciously trying to learn chinese o.O


Imo, this is a BIG change as I now have 2 phrases that can be linked to form a beautiful sentance. It seems to me that my poetic nature has given me a drive to learn chinese.


Gong Qi Wu Bei, Chu Qi Bu Yi

I typed out the 1st half yesterday WITH reference to the book.
Today, I'm typing out the sentance WITHOUT any reference to the 'Art of War'.

Muahahahaha!

My Chinese is improving! I shall begin to pwn! >.>

(Maybe not...) T_T


ZoomBeast makes a kill at 8:24 am

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com