RAWR! READ THIS!

This site best loads in
Mozilla Firefox
Enjoy the music!



Hit List

.:Regent:.
Cui Fen
Cun Ye
Fahmi
Justin
Norman
Soo Boon
Stephanie
Vincent
Wee Leong
Qian Qi
Jie Shi
John Simon
Pei Fang

.:Aikido Resources:.
7 Ken Suburi
Rolling

.:Hellsing:.
AnimeKiwi
ATU-BOTI
Hirano Moe
Shine Heaven Now

.:Others:.
Joel
Zhi Liang
Jeremy
Yusri's Dev Art

guess my number (1 - 100)

Tagboard



[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

5-1 Christmas Party/Gift-Exchange:

It was quite a blast although some classmates weren't present.


anyhow, I learn how to play 3 games =p

1) Battle For Middle Earth

Awesome graphics!
Although I was a mere spectator, I learnt a couple of stratergies.
Unfortunately, it doesn't entirely follow the storyline.


2) Risk (Board game)

A game I haven't played in ages!
Unfortnately, the idea was scrapped when the other
3 players felt that the search for their own territories
was too much of a hassle.
(Still, it refreshed my memory with the tatics I employed)

3) Scrabble (Board game)

Another game I've forgotten how to play =p
I started off horribly with 4 'E's.
Furthermore, I was the last player.
This meant picking up the scraps left by others T_T

I ended up with the lowest score and 'escaped'
before the game ended by indulging in the buffet dinner.

However, like the saying from Tsi Su's 'Art Of War',

"What goes around, gets around."


I over-ate and ended up with some indigestion T_T"
Only to wake up the next morning for the runs.
(runs = diahorea)


All in all, I enjoyed the food, etc through and though.

Only 1 part was EXTRA lame!

- The Gift Exchange.

Everyone was told to buy a present for someone of the opposite gender.
Making things worse, we would not know who would be on the recieving end.

I being a foodie, bought several goodies from the supermarket.
There, I bought snacks as presents for the mysterious reciepient
and my 3 great buddies, Kenneth, Yang Jun and Lewis.

Little did I know that there were more guys than girls going for the party.


My gift was then lablled as "uni-sex". o.O
It was transferred over to the "presents for guys" section - bought by the girls
instead of being on the "presents for girls" section from the guys.

In short, I recieved a present meant for a girl -.-"
A Pooh bear cup. GROSS! =p

IMO, this is the lamest gift exchange I've ever been to!



However, this being my class, 5-1, you can always expect
the lamest things the Earth has ever known! =X


I shall end my entry here least I get killed for the last section of this post. =p

But then again, what do I have to fear?
I'm UNDEFEATED!! MUAHAHAHAHA! =X


ZoomBeast makes a kill at 9:54 pm

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com